Gail B. Goodman is the recognized national expert on telephone skills training. Gail has developed a structured analysis of the appointment setting phone call so that all direct sales people can master this critical skill. Being a great sales person is irrelevant if you don’t have enough appointments and Gail’s materials, seminars, videos and newsletters zero in on the most effective way to understand the entire sales cycle so that your sales team is in front of prospects and clients.
pace with the changes in our culture. Despite the exponential increase in emailing and texting, the ability to get on the phone and communicate professionally and effectively is still an important part of American commerce. Gail effectively addresses the “digital-personal-vocal mix” that all sales teams need to manage in order to have success in today’s ever-changing society. Gail offers a variety of training options for your entire sales team – Managers, Trainers and Sales People. There are several training materials you can purchase to increase your face-to-face appointments:
- An audio CD detailing Appointment Setting in a High Tech World
- A Scripts & Tips book for the financial services industry
- An audio CD, Manager’s Guide to Phone Training & Coaching, to help sales managers to develop a structured phone training program
- An audio CD for financial professionals on the Top Ten Reasons Agents Fail at Phone Prospecting
- Our Video Learning Center has live videos of Gail teaching the most critical aspects of phoning: marketing, statistics, scripting, response handling, gatekeepers, voice mail and confirming.
- For a yearly subscription for your sales team, please contact us by email or phone number below.